BY APPOINTMENT ONLY Read below for important announcements.
We are very excited to be finally opening our doors again after being closed for 3 long months. The following list of protocols is what you can expect as you return for services.
· BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. No walk-ins will be allowed. We encourage you to use our Book Online feature allowing you to select your preferred day, time & stylist. We are currently booked 2 weeks out but we do have a cancellation list available that you can request to be on.
· Appointments will be staggered to avoid large groups in the salon at a single time.
· Face coverings are required to be worn by everyone above the age of 2. We understand this is not ideal for most young children especially those with sensory disorders, these circumstances will be the only exceptions.
· Upon arrival, we ask that you sanitize or wash your hands and a temperature will be taken with a non-contact thermometer. A low grade fever of 99 or higher will deny you from having services in which you will be asked to reschedule when a fever is no longer present.
· All toys & books have been temporarily removed from the lobby.
· Our lobby has 3 separate sitting areas all 6 feet apart along with 4 separate sitting areas in our cutting area. We ask that you please maintain social distancing while in the salon.
· Please refrain from bringing additional family members that are not receiving services. Children that require 2 parents/caretakers or a child receiving their first haircut will be the only exceptions to have 2 parents/caretakers present.
· Sanitation and disinfecting precautions remain a priority. As always, all of our workstations are equipped with disinfectant spray, sanitizing wipes, tissues, baby wipes and hand sanitizer. We regularly disinfect all high-touched areas including workstations, lobby furniture, and product displays. Stylists wash their hands in between services and all staff members will have temperatures recorded daily.
We appreciate your patience and look forward to providing services with our passion and expertise once again! Thank you, from the entire staff at Cutie Cuts
It has been announced today that salons can expect to open for business Monday, June 15th. With our normal business hours being closed on Mondays, we will reopen for business on Tuesday, June 16th. Our Book Online feature is now open! We are anticipating for time slots to fill up very quickly. Only available time slots are visible when booking online. If a day, time or stylist you're looking for is not available, you can request to be on our cancellation list. Time slots have been staggered to eliminate large groups of customers to be in the salon at a time. When booking online it is important that you make sure you have received an email confirmation. There will be no receptionist to take phone calls until we reopen for business. If you are having issues booking online or have questions, you can contact us at email@example.com. As a reminder, we will remain BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. No walk ins will be allowed. An updated list of protocols and guidelines will be posted soon.
The governor has placed the entire state in phase 4 of her reopening plan. This unfortunately does not allow Cutie Cuts to reopen at this time due to salons being in phase 5 of her plan. Her goal is to shift our state into phase 5 before July 4th. We can not wait to get back to doing what we love and remain positive we will be servicing the community again with in a few weeks. Our online booking feature will open once we have a definite reopening date. Again, thank you all for your patience and support during this time.
Due to the extension of the stay home order, Cutie Cuts will remain closed until June 12th. Our online booking feature will be open one week prior to us reopening for business.
The Governor has extended the non-essential business closures until May 29th. Please be patient with us during this time as we wait for salon restrictions to lift. We will open our online booking one week prior to us reopening for business. Thank you for your support during this time.
Under the extension of the executive order to keep all non-essential businesses closed, Cutie Cuts will remained closed until May 15th, 2020. Our online booking feature is currently closed and will reopen 1 week prior to us reopening for business.
We want all our customers to know that Cutie Cuts remains dedicated to providing a fun, safe, and relaxing environment for all children. We place the highest priority on our customers health and safety and we want our customers to feel safe and comfortable when returning for services as we prepare to open our doors again. The past 5 weeks that we have been closed has been utilized by staying on top of the most advanced sterilization and disinfecting practices in the industry. We have also implemented new policies and procedures to ensure your safety.
📌 One new policy being, we are now BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Appointments can be made by using our Book Online feature which is very easy to use allowing you to choose a specific stylist, day & time. This is to eliminate large groups of customers to be in the salon at a single time.
📌 You will also notice our new seating arrangement in the lobby. We have 3 separate sitting areas all 6 feet apart along with 4 separate sitting areas in our cutting area.
📌 All of our workstations are equipped with disinfectant spray, sanitizing wipes, tissues, baby wipes and hand sanitizer.
Any questions or concerns about our policies and procedures can be answered by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Updates on when we will reopen will be posted on Facebook and our website.
We hope all our customers have been staying safe and healthy and we look forward to seeing you all again soon!
Under the extension of the Executive Order, Cutie Cuts will remain closed for business until April 30, 2020.
Due to Executive Order 2020-20, Cutie Cuts will remain closed for business until April 14th, 2020.
Effective today, Cutie Cuts will be temporarily closed. Although we practice great sanitation and are proactive in protecting ourselves and customers from disease, with increased cases of COVID-19 it is time for us to do our part in keeping the community safe. We hope to be providing services to all our customers again very soon. Updates will be posted on Facebook and our website. Please stay safe & healthy, From the entire Cutie Cuts staff
Effective immediately, services at Cutie Cuts will be BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. To avoid large crowds in the salon, appointment slots will be arranged in a manner to eliminate large groups of customers to be in the salon at a time.
We will continue to implement community mitigation strategies to help reduce the spread of COVID-19 and will remain open for business until otherwise announced.
Due to the growing concerns of COVID-19, the entire staff at Cutie Cuts wants all our customers to know that we are working together diligently to keep our establishment germ free. We regularly disinfect all high-touched areas including workstations, lobby furniture, toys, and product displays. As always, we have disinfectant wipes at every station. Workstations and equipment are disinfected after every service and our stylists wash their hands in between services.
We encourage all our customers to wash their hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer before and after every haircut.
We also ask that any customers that have recently traveled overseas or show signs or symptoms of infection to please refrain from bringing yourself and children to Cutie Cuts to eliminate the risk of exposing others
13435 Hall Road
Utica, MI 48315
Located at the corner of Hall Rd. & Schoenherr
Tuesday: 10am - 7pm
Wednesday: 10am - 7pm
Thursday: 10am - 7pm
Friday: 10am - 7pm
Saturday: 10am - 6pm
Sunday: 10am - 6pm
Cutie Cuts is locally owned and operated with 10+ years of experience in providing services for children. At Cutie Cuts, we pride ourselves on being a unique and fun salon for all children. We are proud to be serving families in the community with our passion and expertise.